Sunday, September 6, 2009

*A Typical Day in My Online Course*


Well first of all, I'd like to say that this is my very first 100% ONLINE course! I have had some courses that were kind of 50%/50% type of deal.

A typical day in my online class session usually consists of me coming home after a long day filled with a lot of traditional classroom based classes. I am taking a heavy load of 19 hours this semester and I love that this class does involve me actually having to get out of my bed! I am usually online working on all my LTEC 3440 assignments either on my bed right before I get read to call it night, or when I am at work and caught up with most of my work or if it is a slow day and I have a little free time.

Like I mention previously this is my first online course. This course is very different from the norm of traditional sit in the classroom courses. In the traditional courses you have to sit there and can not have your cell phone outs, you can't talk during class, you can't listen to your music while you work and so you can not really multi-task. However, in a online course you can get 5 things done at once!




As you can see here I could be working on my weekly assignments, working out, reading, having a glass of wine, cooking, reading, and taking care of a baby! "Its a Balancing Act!" Haha, Okay I know it is a little over exaggerated but you get my point! In an online course you can work on your own time and this is the best part for me because I am a very busy person and I usually am up late so I love being able to get online and complete some of my assignments while I am up! SO FAR... I love having a online class its definitely makes taking 19 hours just a little bit less stressful!


No comments:

Post a Comment